Waikato North Island
5 Star Boutique Lodge
Tourism New Zealand has rated Hadleigh as "Exceptional - among the best available"
Hadleigh is the recipient of Booking.com's coveted 'Guest Review' award for 2016
Take time out to discover a place that is fascinating and different, where you can create your own special memories, just 9 minutes from Hamiltons CBD.
Welcome to the new ‘Hadleigh', our original ‘Hadleigh’ was built late 19th Century and sadly could not withstand the violent earthquake that struck Christchurch February 2011.
We procured a beautiful rural property here in the North Island's Waikato. It is a region we know well just 1 hour 25mins from Auckland's International airport.
We are delighted to welcome visitors to this special place.
- Set on 5 acres down a rural lane,with sheep in the field and abundant bird life
- An extensive garden with stunning rural outlook onto thoroughbred horses grazing.
- Crafted in natural Otago stone with timber joinery, schist fireplace and sweeping staircase
- 13 Metre Lap Pool
- Personal assistance planning the days activities
- Gift Vouchers available
- Warm friendly environment
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Fabulous gourmet breakfasts
- Join your hosts and other guests for complimentary pre-dinner drinks & canapes
- Great selection of Spirits and NZ Wines
- Complimentary mini bar, home baking and fruit
- Complimentary same day personal laundry service
- Complimentary shuttle in Porsche Cayenne to cafes and fine dining restaurants in Hamilton or Cambridge
- On site late model Porsches and Porsche racing memorabilia
Following are complimentary activities that are available exclusively to our guests
- Rick Williams will show you around his renowned thoroughbred horse stud
- Visit Andy, maker of hand crafted bespoke furniture
The 'Special Packages' page may also interest.
"Enjoy Luxury accommodation at Hadleigh in the heart of the Waikato "