Waikato North Island
5 Star Boutique Lodge
Tourism New Zealand rates Hadleigh as "Exceptional - among the best available"
Take time out to discover a place that is fascinating and different, where you can create your own special memories, just 9 minutes from Hamiltons CBD.
Welcome to the new ‘Hadleigh', our original ‘Hadleigh’ was built late 19th Century and sadly could not withstand the violent earthquake that struck Christchurch February 2011.
We recently procured a beautiful rural property here in the North Island's Waikato. It is a region we know well just 1 hour 25mins from Auckland's International airport.
We are delighted that now we are able to welcome visitors to this special place.
- Set on 5 acres down a rural lane, with thoroughbred horses, sheep and abundant bird life
- an extensive garden and stunning rural outlook
- Crafted in natural Otago stone with timber joinery, schist fireplace and sweeping staircase
- 13 Metre Lap Pool
- Personal assistance planning your days activities
- Warm friendly environment
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Fabulous gourmet breakfasts
- Complimentary pre-dinner drinks & canapes
- Great selection of Spirits and NZ Wines
- Complimentary mini bar, home baking and fruit
- Complimentary same day personal laundry service
- Complimentary shuttle in Porsche Cayenne to cafes and fine dining restaurants in Hamilton or Cambridge
- On site Porsche collection and Porsche racing memorabilia
Following are complimentary activities that are available exclusively to our guests
- Rick Williams will show you around his renowned thoroughbred horse stud
- Visit Andy, maker of hand crafted bespoke furniture
- Experience a ride in the Hadleigh 2015 991 GT3
The 'Special Packages' page may also interest.
"Enjoy Luxury accommodation at Hadleigh in the heart of the Waikato "